iqahrawr






Who yeh talkin' 'bout


CLICKto get out


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.comPhotobucket
IQAH
EAST VIEW Secondary. atiqah.95@hotmail.com


I SAY (!)
my blog ! my say ! hate it ? get lost :)
enjoy every single moment while I'm still alive :)
happiness is what i wan :)



Who's saying what
CHITTY-CHATTY(=


ShoutMix chat widget



Affilations

CLICK.


Search




Thursday, July 28, 2011
&SHE SPEAKS:

i love u ?

i love u ? yes i do ?
hmm.. its great to hear dat some of ur fren says dat u guys suits together when they themselves dont even knw i like the guy they are referring to (= but to bad for me bcoz , he , himself doesnt realise it )= i really like him bcoz he is alim (he can teach me religious stuff) he is soo gentlemen . as tymes past , he care for ppl feelings.. he is just so sweet . i like it when he sings religious songs or doa ..sooo merduu... i really hope one day he will realise that he is the guy dat i like all this while before we graduate ..
bye <3









Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by YARLEE. Basecode by X.